Does Viviscal Really Work for Hair Regrowth?
While a large portion of hair loss is genetic, the factor of providing the needed nutrients for proper hair growth cannot be discounted. While Viviscal may not prevent hereditary hair loss from occurring, it can give your hair a much better chance of surviving, strengthen and increase volume in the hair you have, and avoid unnecessary hair loss from other causes.
What is Viviscal?
Viviscal is a company that provides a line of products with a two-pronged approach to treating hair loss in both men and women:
- Inside-out: Studies have shown that specific nutrients are needed by the human body to produce healthy, full, and vibrant hair. The Viviscal supplement line provides those nutrients with a plus, giving your body every resource to grow long and luxurious hair.
- Outside-in: Viviscal offers a line of shampoos and other hair products that infuse nutrients directly into your scalp, allowing the nutrients and vitamins to be absorbed directly into your hair follicles.
Causes of hair loss
While much of the hair loss common to the human body is genetic, several other factors can make you lose your hair. These and more can be treated and even prevented by Viviscal:
- Excessive pulling: Various hairstyles, especially when it’s pulled back, can put undue stress on your hair follicles and damage them.
- Lack of nutrition: Without providing adequate resources to cells in your scalp, hair follicles will gradually die off.
- Stress: Stress has can trigger a hormonal response that, in cases of weak or unhealthy hair, has caused hair to fall out and bald patches to appear.
- Medication: Various medications destroy the nutrients in your body that are needed for hair growth and damage the follicles. By supplementing that nutrition, much of that hair loss can be avoided.
So, what does this mean for me?
If you’re worried about hair loss, thinning hair, or you’ve simply lost the luxurious glow and feel of your hair, then you should consider the Viviscal line of products. We recommend it to each of our patients, both on a stand-alone basis to strengthen and help prevent hair loss, and as a supplement to our hair restoration treatments and hair transplants.
While it won’t work a full miracle on its own, Viviscal can provide a significant boost to the health and strength of your hair. See us today and we can walk you through which products are right for you. It’s not expensive – 180 tablets of Viviscal Pro costs only $160, and the results might amaze you.