Most Frequent Questions about Hair Restoration
The Center for Hair Restoration in Pittsburgh is legendary for offering a range of highly advanced hair restoration treatments. We assist men who understand the social asset and appearance of virility that comes with a fuller head of hair. As hair restoration is not usually covered by insurance and often paid out of pocket, our most frequently asked question is, “how much will a hair transplant cost?”
The current state-of-the-art
Hair restoration surgery continues to evolve and the ARTAS robotic hair transplant system is nothing short of a revolutionary breakthrough that delivers thicker, healthier, natural hair in the most minimally invasive way. The ARTAS routinely creates superior results far beyond anything possible in the past.
ARTAS is unparalleled in personalized treatment. Each patient will require their own ARTAS plan, which comes with its own associated costs. The range of pricing is roughly between $7,500 and $14,000 depending on the number of grafts required. On average, a balding head may need between 1,500 to 1,800 grafts but estimates can change depending on the availability of healthy donor hair and the area that needs to be restored. Your specific goals will also affect the extent of the procedure.
The real question is value
Would you buy a fast-food hamburger for $1,000? Of course not. But what if you were offered a brand-new Bentley for the same price? You probably couldn’t get the money out of your wallet fast enough. Dr. Brian Heil is board-certified and widely known as one of the best plastic surgeons for men in Pennsylvania. Because one of his key specialties is hair restoration, he is also recognized as being the top hair transplant surgeon in Pittsburgh.
Dr. Heil’s passion for restoring the vitality and aesthetics of hair for men has led him to build his center from the ground up into a “1 in 9 platinum practice.” All standards of service, staff, technology and professional practice are elevated far above normal expectations and provided at no extra charge.
Is restoring your lost or thinning hair important to you? If so, it is also important that the right procedure is applied to your specific condition to give you the results you really hope for. Value also means getting the job done right. Remember that advanced procedures are only as good as the skill of the surgeon performing them. At The Center for Hair Restoration in Pittsburgh, you are in the very best hands.
Getting down to costs
While you may have many options in terms of procedure, they cannot be simply picked off a shelf and put in your cart. The Center for Hair Restoration in Pittsburgh provides a highly personalized experience. To deliver it, we offer several consultation options that can give you a better sense of the services available to you and their associated costs.
- A one-hour in-depth private consultation with Dr. Heil. You and Dr. Heil will discuss your exact condition and your goals. Our clients are routinely amazed at the wealth of information they receive and how easy it could be to resolve their hair issues.
- A complimentary 20-minute consultation with one of our professional physician assistants. These staff have helped Dr. Heil deliver astonishing results for hundreds of men.
- Send us an email detailing what you would like to achieve and include photos. We can probably provide good preliminary cost ranges, plus a list of services and their various cost estimates. When you become a patient and receive a full examination and consultation, you will have decided on the best procedure for you and the exact costs involved.
Other hair restoration options
Depending on your needs, less costly options may deliver the results you want. This can be determined during your consultation with the doctor.
- NeoGraft. An excellent, minimally invasive hairline restoration.
- PRP hair therapy. Delivers dynamic growth factors to your hair follicles for healthier, thicker hair.
- Low-level light therapies. Can halt hair loss, trigger dormant hair follicles to rejuvenate and increase hair volume up to 25%.
The bottom line is that Dr. Heil and The Center for Hair Restoration in Pittsburgh represents natural hair restoration at its best. We will help you discover the best treatment for you and can suggest various financing options if needed.